I believe this is the last collection that we will see on the runway where Virgil Abloh has had a hand. They didn’t cut any corners: Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen, Serena Williams and Naomi Campbell – among many others – all touched the runway, and Rihanna sat in the front row. It was the line’s 10th birthday, and the show was meant to honor that and also propel it forward with a new high-fashion line; haute couture without an official designation. Here’s part of a Vogue article:
Each of the 28 haute couture designs is extensively annotated, not only by this number of embroidery hours, handcrafted curtains or trains, but with very little background information. That makes much more sense. There’s an ode to his friend Sarah Jessica Parker — The Carrie B. — complete with a giant shopping bag. There is a self-portrait — The Verg — with an oversized jacket, baseball cap, sneakers, and sunglasses. Kylie Jenner has a dress she never wore to the 2020 Met Gala. And it looks like there’s a more serious message, about the health struggles that Abloh is so intensely kept under wraps, in two of Cindy’s handbags. Crawford: one with MORE LIFE printed and another full of red and white pills. The beats are provided by DJ Jeff Mills, who, cannot be random,
You don’t always have to love the product to understand the impact and reach. Abloh was caught too soon, there was so much left to give. Hopefully his collaborators can keep the show going.
See more product Doormat
>> Store: Gihutrend.com
Bài viết liên quan
- Guy Lafleur, five-time Stanley Cup champion with Montreal Canadaiens, dies aged 70
- Yankees acquire RHP Justin Lange from San Diego
- Which is the best Harley Davidson Motorbike top 5 rating?
- TOP 5 latest sneaker models that have “rocked” the fashion village
- TOP 5 Goku Best Battle Of All Time
- TOP 5 best mods among us for 2022
- TOP 5 best places to see Bigfoot
- TOP 5 Easter holidays around the world