Quotes of some latest Hostgator Uptime & Performance review 2014:
I had heard that they are very good with hosting! so i bought the baby plan during black friday sale for 3 yrs! got it for cheap! but then, all the trouble started. they asked me for verification and i sent them the credit card scan and ID Proof. they said its not accepted so i sent another Govt. issued ID proof. then out of the blue, they send me a mail saying that i need to pay them through bank wire as there are so many frauds nowadays and blah blah to activate my account. that too a minimum of $100. i didnt spend that much for 3 yrs and they are asking me to deposit that amount for 1 yr that too which is non-refundable! why should i?? and when i try to chat with them, they say this is all we can do for you and nothing more so please cooperate!! i have never had such an experience with any of the hosts before!! i thought HG was nice! but they are some money sucking suckers.
Other reviews (2nd):
Having been a customer for over 5 years I was one super happy customer but now I am complaining like crazy . I truly depended on their support but their support desk has gone down the tubes. Chat wait times I have encountered are 18 – 30 minutes before most I ever waited was 5 minutes and to solve a problem, it was usually done same day 20 minutes but they always solved m problem. Now they take for ever to answer and they don’t answer the question I gave them.
Specifically on my last call
Wait time on Chat was 30 minutes. Tried twice I gave up and submitted a ticket.
24 hrs later ticket never answered otherthenm the automated one that said nothing.
Next DAY Went back on chat . Wait time 6 minutes to get password reset.
Then the reason I went on was to chg disk space for one website. I get a password reset because no one can tell me why password change. I use roboform etc so i know I did not change it. But I get it changed and I go to use a command I have been using for years and command does not work.
30 minutes later or whatever time the support person doesn’t tell me tells me I can’t use change disk quota command anymore but instead they told me some other way to do it
A ticket that was never answered (until a day after I did the chat call on day 2) and over 30 minutes on a 2nd chat to get at max 5 minutes of work done.
I look like crap to my customer because I couldn’t make a change on same day
On top of that I have no idea why my password stopped working in the first place. It was never explained. or a reasonable answer given like they use to.
The support provided which was normally a 5 minutes call was not. It was horrible horrible. I hope some one fixes it as I use to give 10 to 12’s and rave about support now its a 5. Something has gone horrible wrong with Hostgator support desk. I can’t recommend them like I use to because I need to see better support because that makes all the difference
3rd customer review
After an year now, I am greatly satisfied with my decision to switch to Hostgator just because they are so great in every aspects.
- Their support is awesome. Their Live chat itself handles so many issues. Only if it could not resolve then You may need to Open a support ticket.
- Their service is exemplary. The CPanel is the upgraded version and any changes in software versions is handled almost immediately.
- The pricing is really good. Such quality support could not be expected at this price range. But they are giving it.
- More than anything they have servers located in India which is my major user-base. So the site gets loaded faster than usual for my users.
Stop now!!!!!! You can save 30% off for any plans with Hostgator coupon code January 2014.
Bài viết liên quan
- Best selling Chicago White Sox Hawaiian Shirt 2022
- The best-selling Buffalo Bills Hawaiian Shirts of 2022
- Beautiful pokemon hawaiian shirts, suitable for going to the beach
- TOP 6 most sought after pokemon Hawaiian shirt
- The best pokemon themed Hawaiian shirts
- How to choose sneakers for men
- 3 BEST SHOES OF ALL TIME THAT A SNEAKER MUST HAVE
- Commonly used sneaker terms and abbreviations